Follow our adventures through Europe and into parenthood again. We will all be contributing our thoughts and feelings about living here in Germany.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kara's first time using a blog...

I'm not exactly sure how this works, so be patient with me.  I remember following a blog of a friend when she adopted a child and I thought it would be a great way to share our families adventures with all of our friends and family (don't worry I'll still send post cards).  I hope to have Aeris and Elliot share as well.  It would be interesting to see Europe through the eyes of a child.  Beyond our adventure here in Europe we are also embarking on an adventure into parenthood again.  Though we've raised 2 children already (partly at least) this one will be a whole new adventure for us.   I will share what I can about the differences between birthing in the states and birthing here in Germany as well as pictures and developments of little "Mufasa" as he grows up (since it will take a while before many of you will meet him).

No comments:

Post a Comment